1. All Homeopathic Remedies should be taken on an empty stomach (unless advised otherwise)
2. Do not eat/drink 10-15 minutes before and after taking the homeopathic remedies (except in an emergency).
3. Do not touch the actual remedy with your hands (if your hands are not clean), place remedy on the cap or use a clean spoon.
4. All remedies should be taken without water except liquid/drops (unless advised otherwise). Pills/globules should be chewed and swallowed.
5. Allopathic medicine can be taken along with Homeopathy, however you should not combine any other sort of medicines with Homeopathic remedies. It is preferred that you leave at least 30 minutes gap with all other medicines.
6. Do not use strong perfume 10-15 minutes before and after taking the remedies.
7. Do not keep/open your remedy where there are any strong smells like cigarette smoke, room spray etc.
8. Do not brush your teeth 5-10 minutes before and after taking the homeopathic remedy.
9. Only take the dose that has been recommended by the consultant.
10. Keep all Remedies/medicines out of reach of children.
11. Patients who use life-saving drugs or suffer from heart problems, asthma, diabetes, tuberculosis, or any other life-threatening disease, should not stop their regular medication unless they have been advised to by their GP.
*The patient can bring only one additional person into the treatment room, however, both parents are allowed to attend with a baby or a young child.
* Please try to attend your appointment on time, otherwise, you may not be seen or provided enough time.
*We require at least 24 hours cancellation notice.
*If you miss your appointment without cancellation notice a charge of £20 will be applied before any further appointments are given.
*We try our best to see our patients on time but unfortunately this is not always possible. Our usual waiting time is around 5-10 minutes, however, on rare occasions you may have to wait longer, if a patient has an urgent clinical need.